Sunday, March 8, 2009

FireWireGems.com is Live!

My new small business website, firewiregems.com is finally live! While it is still in need of some tweaking, I am so happy it is finally up and running!

Ironically enough, once I finished adding the content, I decided the color scheme wasn't to my liking anymore, so that will probably be one of the first changes. In any case, I'm not griping about it because it works, at last! Please take a moment to check it out and leave me some feedback!


I will be adding pieces as they're created, along with additional pages for future collections, etc. And, each month we'll feature a different special price or deal for you to take advantage of! I can make custom pieces, and custom-fit any piece to your style.

Thanks again, to everyone who helped make this happen; particularly my brilliant husband, Vadik!

I would really appreciate comments, or send me an e-mail, and let me know which pieces you like or don't! I am always open to feedback!


Nobody talks of entrepreneurship as survival, but that's exactly what it is, and what nurtures creative thinking.

~Anita Roddick, Activist and Entrepreneur



No comments:

Post a Comment